Learn more about Hybrid Trading SystemsATS is the home of hybrid algorithmic trading systems for futures traders, providing the best of both worlds man and machine, manual trade entry or semi-automated trade entry via hybrid trading controls with fully automated adaptive trade management
Why Hybrid Automated Trading?
It is a well-known fact that only 80% of day traders win at manual discretionary trading and even worse - those traders who cant win elect to go fully automated trading and up to 95% lose at fully automated trading due to psychological fear and greed even with a winning system. Hybrid trading allows a trader to leverage conditional trading, higher time frame price analysis, timing, and news catalysts, and trading confirmation systems to identify high probability trading entry setups and then use a trading entry method such as a systematic technical signal for manual entry or to set a bias long or short and then have this taken in automated entry and halt safely so no more trading takes place, each trade is then automatically managed with exits for stops and targets, trade profit maximized with nminimum emotion and maxiumum efficiency.
MAX win ratio & MIN drawdown
Hybrid automated futures trading systems provide the best of both worlds discretionary trading ⊕ automated trading via a combination of systems used in real-time AFT & or AWT with any platform or system for maximum results suitable to get funded prop trading. Hybrid trading is man and machine trading, at a glance see the market direction from the alphawebtrader technicals, then use algofuturestrader set the trading bias long or short, take a manual trade from systematic trading signals or set the hybrid controls to take the next trade for you and manage the trade automatically emotion-free.Get Started 100% FREE
How does hybrid trading work?This offers the best control, entry and exits, max win ratio and min drawdown of systems allowing a trader to focus on context of the market and allow the hybrid trading system to sit out or execute trades at lighting speed and then manage the trades.
- Traders use a trading technical confirmation system to decide on a long or short bias or to sit out
- Trader elects a bias long or short and takes the trade manually or elects the system to take the next trade
- Systematic Signals can be leveraged with a pure algo track record to show viability combined with a high probability context
- The entry speed and exits are executed automatically so that the trader does not miss a trade
- Trade entry's are then automatically managed by an advanced adaptive automated trade manager